Wednesday, October 05, 2005

next summer...

Once the PANIK ÜBER FRANKFURT -TOUR 2006 is done, some of the bagfuls of money earned are to be spent on this (t.b.c.): Couple of weeks driving thru the scenery some of the material originates from. Meeting people, listening to some good music. Occasional beer,even a shot of rye might be in place.
How come such an attack of foolish romanticism? Can not help it. Listening to wonderful bluegrass/country dobro-player Jerry Douglas on his solo album Look Out For Hope will do the trick for anybody.
If our guitarman All-U is going to go too, there is no question about the ride.
It is here. Mustang Mach I -73.

Have a nice day, everybody.

SaM

2 Comments:

Blogger Rauno Rasanen said...

Wellcome mr./mrs. C. & Wetseniren.
As you see - my english is better than enough.

I already love/hate you now. Set you on my bloglist.

dnoisi (it´s a sign)

Wednesday, October 05, 2005  
Blogger Dak-Ind said...

My husband had a beautiful 1971 red Ford Mustang Mach 1 when i met him. I once had a 1970 two door hard top couple mustang, bronze, with a 351 cleveland. yum. my dream car will always be the 1967 silver Mustang fast back driven by steve mcqueen in the movie the bullit.
shes a beauty!

Friday, October 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home